|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wood pack|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 piece/year|
low tension switchgear,
low voltage metal clad switchgear
GGD AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet is suitable for power users such as power plants and substation industrial and mining enterprises. It is used as power, lighting and power distribution in AC power distribution system with 50/60hz rated working voltage: 380v (660v) and rated current up to 3150A. The electrical energy conversion, distribution and control of the equipment.
1. The cabinet of GGD type AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet adopts the form of universal cabinet. The frame is assembled by partial welding of 8MF cold-formed steel. The frame parts and special supporting parts are supplied by the fixed-point steel production plant to ensure the cabinet. Precision and quality.
2. The design fully considers the heat dissipation problem in the operation of the cabinet, and there are different numbers of heat dissipation slots at the upper and lower ends of the cabinet.
3. According to the requirements of modern industrial product design, the golden section ratio method is used to design the size of the cabinet and each part to make the whole cabinet beautiful and fresh.
4. The top cover of the cabinet can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main busbar on the site. The four corners of the cabinet are equipped with lifting rings for lifting and shipping.
5. The protection level of the cabinet is IP30, and the user can also choose between IP20-IP40 according to the requirements of the use environment.
1. The shell is locally welded and assembled with 8MF cold-formed steel.Mounting holes arranged by E=20mm and E=100mm modules are arranged on the frame to improve the universality of product assembly.The panels and baffles are made of imported cold rolled sheet and adopt pickling, phosphating, electrostatic spraying, anticorrosive process.Cabinet internal treatment using hot dip galvanizing process.In order to strengthen ventilation and heat dissipation, the bottom and upper part of the cabinet have ventilation and heat dissipation holes, and steel wire mesh sealing cover, to prevent small animals to enter.For the convenience of lifting, the cabinet top four corners are equipped with rings.Considering the use of cable outlet, in the bottom of the cabinet set knock hole, and prepare to meet the construction drawing size requirements of the leather line sleeve.
2. When designing the GGD cabinet, the heat dissipation problem in the operation of the cabinet is fully considered.There are different Numbers of heat sink holes at both ends of the cabinet, when the electrical components in the cabinet heating, heat rise, through the upper end of the tank hole discharge, and the cold wind constantly by the bottom end of the tank hole supplement into the cabinet, make the sealed cabinet body from the bottom up to form a natural ventilation channel, to achieve the purpose of heat.
3, GGD ark according to the requirements of modern industrial product modelling design, the method that USES golden section ratio to design cabinet body appearance and the segmentation size of each part, beautiful and easy, face is new.Cabinet door USES turn axle activity hinge and frame to be linked together, installation, disassemble is convenient, the folding place of the door is embedded a hill model rubber model strip, the inlaid strip between door and frame when close the door has certain compression stroke, can prevent the door and cabinet body to collide directly, also raised the protection class of the door.The instrument door equipped with electrical components is connected to the frame with multiple strands of soft copper.Knurled screws are used to connect the installation parts and the frame in the cabinet. The whole cabinet constitutes a complete grounding protection circuit.
|Rated Working Voltage||V||400|
|Rated Current||Horizontal bus line||A||≤400|
|Vertical bus line||A||≤1000|
|Rated short-time tolerant current(1s)||kA||50|
|Rated peak tolerant current||kA||105|
|Rated Insulation Voltage||V||660|
|Out shell protection level||IP30/IP40|
conditions of use
1.The elevation shall not exceed 2000m;
2.The ambient air temperature is not higher than +40℃, and the average temperature within 24 hours is not higher than +35℃, the ambient air temperature is not lower than -5℃;
3.Atmospheric conditions the air is clean, the relative humidity does not exceed 50% when the temperature is +40℃, and the relatively high relative humidity is allowed when the temperature is relatively low.
For example, at +20℃, it is 90%;
4.No fire, explosion risk, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and violent vibration of the place;
5.The inclination with the vertical plane shall not exceed 5 degrees;
6.This product is suitable for the following temperature transportation and storage: -25℃~55℃, in a short time (no more than 24h) no more than +70℃.
1. Schematic diagram of main circuit or electrical schematic diagram
2. Arrangement and layout
3. Model, specification and quantity of main components.
4. Incoming and outgoing wire method and cable specification, etc
5. If bus connection is required between the devices, bus connection and height from the ground shall be provided.
6. Other ordering requirements
Enter Your Message