|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wood pack|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Usage:||Power Distribution Transformer||Coil Number:||Autotransformer,double Winding|
|Type:||Dry Type Transformer,Cast Resin||Product Name:||3 Phase Dry Type Electrical Transformer 300kva,Dry Type 10kva 440v To 220v Three Phase Transformer|
|Material:||Copper,amorphmos Alloy||Input Voltage:||11kv/10.5kv/10kv/6.3kv/6kv|
SCB10 2500kVA 6kv 10kv 20kV 35kv Dry Type Transformer Cast coil power electrical China transformer manufacturers
The series of epoxy cast dry-type transformers value high-quality materials, formulation science,
advanced manufacturing and testing equipment is made according to strict production process. Products with high reliability and long life characteristics. Depending on the use of the environment, can be configured to different levels of protection or do not configure the shell casing. For high-rise buildings, commercial centers, airports, tunnels, chemical plants, nuclear power plants, ships and other important places or special environment.
1. Meet the following requirements for the normal conditions of use conditions:
Altitude less than 1000m.
The maximum daily average temperature +40 °C
The highest annual average temperature +20 °C
Minimum temperature of -25 °C (for outdoor type transformers)
Minimum temperature of -5 °C (for indoor type transformer)
2. Special conditions of use conditions
Altitude more than 1000m.
The maximum temperature +45 °C
Minimum temperature of -25 °C
3. Power supply voltage waveform Supply voltage sine wave shape.
4. Symmetry of multi-phase power supply Multi-phase transformer is connected to the supply voltage should be approximately symmetrical.
Note: due to the constantly updated products, shape size and product weight in the table will have some changes, please refer to provide the appearance size chart when ordering.
1. The customer needs provide main parameters of the transformer (input and output voltage, capacity, loss, etc.)
2. Other customer requirements