|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 piece/year|
|Product Name:||Low Voltage Switchgear||Application:||Power Distribution|
|Name:||Low Voltage Switchgear Cabinet||Usage:||Electricity Transmission Project|
low tension switchgear,
low voltage metal clad switchgear
power supply cabinet withdrawable Complete Switchgear
Designed and researched by joint design group of two ministries in accordance with requirements of industrial authority, wide electric users and design organizations, GCS model low-voltage withdrawable complete switchgear is a low-voltage withdrawable-type switch cabinet that is in compliance with situations of China, features high technical performance index, can adapt to demand of electric market development and compete with existing imported product. The device applies to power distribution system of industries such as power plant, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, textile and high building. It is used as low-voltage complete power distribution device for power distribution, concentrated motor control and reactive power compensation of power generation and power supply system of 3-phase AC frequency 50 (60) Hz, rated operating voltage 380V (400V)/(660V) and rated current 4000A and below in large-size power plant and petrochemical system where autorotation degree is high and interface with computer is required.
Environmental Conditions for Product Use
- Ambient air temperature should be no more than +40℃ and no less than -5℃, and average temperature within 24h should be no more than +35℃.
- Altitude should be 1000m, users of high altitude region should indicate altitude upon ordering, and the product can meet requirement of user for altitude below 4000m.
- Relative humidity of ambient air should be no more than 50% under the highest temperature +40℃, and larger relative humidity is allowed under low temperature (for example: 90% under temperature of +20℃).
- he inclination from vertical plane should be no more than 5°upon installation of equipment.
- Equipment should be installed at location free from violent shock and impact, and location free from corrosion of electric appliance component.
- User can negotiate with manufacture to find out solution in case of special requirements.
- Framework adopts 8MF cold rolled section, of which two sides are configured with installation holes of modulus 20mm and 100mm, so that framework assembling is flexible and convenient.
- Lateral frame assembling mode of framework is designed as two types, full assembling structure and partial (lateral frame and cross beam) welding structure for selection by user.
- All functional compartments of switch cabinet are separated from each other, and are divided into functional unit compartment, busbar compartment and cable compartment. Functions of all compartments are relatively independent. Design of cable compartment realizes very convenient upper/lower incoming and outgoing of cable.
- Horizontal busbar adopts rear horizontal arrangement mode so as to enhance electrodynamic force resistance of busbar, which is a fundamental measure to realize high short-circuit strength of main circuit.
- Modulus of drawer height is 160mm. Drawer change is limited to change of height dimension only, while its width and depth dimension remain unchanged. Drawer of identical functional units features excellent interchangeability. Rated current of unit circuit is 630A and below.
- Drawer panel features prominent marking of open, close, test and drawn positions. Drawer unit features mechanical interlock unit.
- Incoming/outgoing line of drawer should adopt different number of plug-in components of slice architecture of the same specification as per electric current size. The switchover between unit drawer and cable compartment should adopt identical size of bar type or tubular type structure ZJ-1 switchover parts as per classification of current. The switchover between 1/2 unit drawer and cable compartment should adopt backboard structure ZJ-2 switchover parts
Main Circuit Program
The main circuit program of device totals 33 groups and 118 specifications (see the following table), excluding program and specification derived from change of control and protection of auxiliary circuit, including demand of power generation, power supply/consumption and other power user, the rated operating current is 4000A and applies to power distribution transformer of 2500kVA and below 2500kVA. Furthermore, capacitor compensation cabinet has been designed to adapt to demand of power supply and consumption to enhance power factor; and reactor cabinet has been designed with consideration of demand of comprehensive investment.
Auxiliary Circuit Program
Auxiliary circuit program of DC operation section is mainly used for normal control mode of low-voltage plant (station) service of power plant transformer substation and generator unit low-voltage station service, operating (backup) power supply incoming line, power supply feeder and motor feeder. Auxiliary program of AC operation section is mainly used for low-voltage system of substation of industrial and mining enterprises and high building. Auxiliary circuit program is designed on the basis of main circuit program branch power supply incoming line, feeder (PC) and functional unit incoming line of motor feeder (MCC) operation and control.
Selection of Electric Components
Main electric components in cabinet adopt advanced products of China featuring high breaking capability, and imported technology products, and meet requirements on high performance of device. Such as: circuit breaker adopts F series of CM1, ME, AH, DZ20, TM30 and ABB; contactor adopts CJ20, CJX and LC1, etc; and thermal relay adopts JR16, 3UA and LRA-D, etc.
These components feature characteristics such as excellent performance, compact structure, light weight, short flashover or no flashover and high technical performance index, and meets requirements of this device.
Enter Your Message