Low Voltage Distribution Panel Low Tension Switchgear IEC60439 Standard
MNS low-voltage withdrawable-type complete switchgear (hereunder referred to as switch cabinet) is a advanced low-voltage withdrawable-type switchgear in China at present, the product is used for power supply system of 3-phase AC frequency 50Hz, rated insulation voltage and operating voltage 380 (400) V, 660V, rated current 5000A and below, can be used for power plant, transformer substation, industrial and mining enterprises, building, hotel, airport, dock and communication center of Radio/TV as control of power generation, power transmission/power distribution, electric energy conversion and electric energy consumption equipment, and reactive compensation for its busbar through capacitor compensation cabinet.
Environmental Conditions for Product Use
- Ambient air temperature should be no more than +40℃ and no less than -5℃, and average temperature within 24h should be no more than +35℃.
- Atmospheric conditions: clean air, relative humidity should be no more than 50% under the highest temperature +40℃, and larger relative humidity is allowed under low temperature, for example: 90% under temperature +20℃, but it is necessary to take account of appropriate casual condensation due to temperature change.
- This device applies to transportation and storage under temperature as follows: between -25℃ and +55℃, and up to +70℃ in short time (no more than 24h), the device should not have non-recoverable damage under these limit temperatures, and should be capable of normal work under normal conditions.
- User can negotiate with manufacture to find out solution where above mentioned usage conditions are not met.
- When this device is used for offshore oil exploration platform and nuclear power station, it is necessary to sign technical agreement
Framework structure adopted by MNS system features advanced design, mature technique, compact structure and flexible assembling, and constitution of standard units such as protection, operation, switchover, control, adjustment, measurement and indication, high flexibility, and interchange between drawers, its structural design can meet various incoming/outgoing line programs requirements, and features upper incoming/upper outgoing, upper incoming/lower outgoing, lower incoming/ lower outgoing and lower incoming/upper outgoing. Different standard components can be installed inside cabinet, so as to meet various usage requirements, the entire system adopts combined optimization design, features high commonality, high standardization, convenient repair, safe and reliable operation.
Switch Cabinet Type and Structure
This Power Distribution Central Cabinet (PC)
adopts circuit breakers such as ME.F.M.AH series, etc.
Motor Control Central Cabinet (MCC)
Consists of large/small drawers, main switch of all circuits adopt high breaking capacity plastic casing circuit breaker or rotary load-breaking switch featuring fuse.
Power Factor Automatic Compensation Cabinet
Basic structure of switch cabinet body is assembled with C type section material. C type section material is made by bending steel sheet with E=25mm modulus installation hole. All frameworks and interior partition plates feature galvanization passivating treatment. Surrounding door plate and side plate feature paint coating.
Segmentation Design of Cabinet Body
Power distribution center (PC)
- PC cabinet is divided into four compartments:
- Horizontal busbar compartment: on the rear of cabinet.
- Functional unit compartment: on the frontal upper section or frontal left-side of cabinet.
- Cable compartment: on the frontal lower section or frontal right-side of cabinet.
- Control circuit compartment: on the frontal upper section of left cabinet.
- Separation measure:
Use steel plate for compartmentation between horizontal busbar compartment and functional unit compartment and cable compartment.
Use flame resistance polydiphenyl ether plastics cover for compartmentation between control circuit compartment and functional unit compartment.
Use steel plate for compartmentation between left functional unit compartment and right cable compartment.
Design as compartmentation structure between main circuit and auxiliary circuit, and install auxiliary circuit units consisting of instrument, signal light and button on plastic plate.
Withdrawable-Type Motor Control Center and Small Current Power Distribution Center (MCC)
Functional plate compartmentation made of plastic foam, and steel plate is used for compartmentation between cable compartment, horizontal busbar compartment and functional unit compartment.