|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Usage:||Power||Product Name:||Three Phase Oil Transformer|
|Place Of Origin:||Qingdao,China|
oil-immersed transformer S11,30-2500KVA,10KV series,3 phae/full sealed/double winding
Distribution transformer with on-load tap/no-load tap changer is stable during operation with low loss and compact outline design.
There is no oil conservator for these transformers, sealed radiators make heat dissipate naturally in air.
Long life-span can be endured as the core is made of copper winding and strong insulation materials.
1. Oil-immersed transformer low-voltage windings in addition to small capacity with copper wire, copper foil are generally used around the cylinder structure; high-voltage winding multi-layer cylindrical structure, the ampere-turns of the winding distribution, leakage magnetic Small, high
mechanical strength, anti-short circuit ability.
2. The core and winding their own use of fastening measures, height, low voltage leads and other fastening parts are with self-locking lock nut, using the structure does not hang the heart, can withstand the transport of Britain.
3. The coil and the core vacuum drying, transformer oil vacuum oil and oil filling process, the moisture inside the transformer to a minimum.
4. The fuel tank using corrugated sheet, it has a breathing function to compensate for the temperature change caused by the volume of oil changes, so the product does not conserve oil tank, obviously reducing the height of the transformer.
5. Due to the corrugated sheet to replace the conservator, the transformer oil and the outside world, thus effectively preventing the oxygen, water and lead to the decline in insulation performance.
6. According to the above five performance, to ensure that the oil-immersed transformer in normal operation does not require oil change, greatly reducing the transformer maintenance costs, while extending the life of the transformer.
Testing are conducted for every transformer before delivery.Tests are classified to be routine tests and type test.
A - Routine tests:
According to IEC 60076 standard , the following tests must be carried out for all units of the transformers
a- Measurement of winding resistance .
b- Measurement of voltage ratio and check of phase displacement. c- Measurement of short
circuit impedance and load losses.
d-Measurement of no-load losses and current .
e-Dielectric routine tests including the separate source AC voltage withstanding test and short
duration induced over voltage withstanding test ( ACSD ) .
B - Type tests :
The following tests shall be carried out a- Temperature rise test
b- Lightning impulse test
C - Special tests :
a- Determination of noise level according to IEC 60551 . b- Oil leakage test
c- Overload test at 150 % rated current for one hour after temperature rise test ( top oil
temperature rise and winding temperature rise must be measured and recorded in the report test
also hot spot temperature rise must be calculated and recorded on the report test ) .
d- Short Circuit Dynamic stability Test (test report from independent and accredited
laboratory for similar transformer will be accepted).
This product is widely used in urban and rural power grid construction and renovation projects. This product is especially suitable for areas where there is insufficient power and load fluctuations and where daily maintenance is difficult. Because the transformer adopts a fully sealed structure to prevent the transformer oil from coming into contact with the air, it can operate in a humid environment and is an ideal power distribution equipment in urban and rural distribution networks
GB1094 (Electrical Transformer)
IEC60076 (Electrical Transformer)
JB/T6451 (Specification and Technical Requirements for Oil-immersed Power Transformers)
JB/T10088 (6kV~500kV?Power Transformer Sound Level)
GB/T7595 (Quality of Transformer Oils in Service)
1. The maximum ambient air temperature shall not exceed 40 ℃, and the minimum shall not below - 25 ℃;
2. The altitude shall not exceed 1000m. If special customized transformers and low-voltage components are used, the altitude can reach 4000m;
3. The vertical inclination is no more than 5 °, and no violent vibration and impact;
4. The air humidity is not more than 90% (+ 25 ℃);
5. No gas and conductive dust that will seriously affect the insulation of transformer, no explosion hazard and corrosion of electrical components;
6. Outdoor wind speed shall not exceed 35m / s.
7. If service conditions beyond the above, specially customized product is available.
1.quick response in before sales period help you got order.
2.excellent service in production time let you know each step we made.
3.reliable quality solve you after sale headache.
4.long period quality warranty ensure you can buy without hesitate.
About Our Company:
1. 25 years' manufacturing experience with three subsidiaries
2. Won tenders aboard
3. IEC 60076 & ISO certificate
4. OEM / ODM
5. Competitive price with 100% Cu winding
6. Production capacity: 10,000,000 kVA per year
If any interest , pls feel free to contact us: