|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Usage:||Power||Product Name:||Three Phase Oil Transformer|
|Place Of Origin:||Qingdao,China|
S13 type is developed basing on S11 distribution transformer, through the combination of independent innovation and technology introduction, with the application of new materials and processes, and through the optimization and innovation design of core and coil structure, to achieve the purpose of reducing no-load loss and noise. High and low voltage windings are made of high-quality oxygen-free copper wire in multi-layer cylinder process structure. All fasteners are specially treated for anti loose and high mechanical strength. The corrugated oil tank adapts to the expansion of oil with its own elasticity and is permanently sealed. No load loss decreased by 37% on average. Compared with the current national standard JB / t10088-2004, the noise level drops by 20% on average. The product performance level reaches the advanced level.
H.V. winding (kV)
|L.V. winding (kV)||Vector Group||
1. The low-voltage winding is of cylindrical or spiral structure, with high mechanical strength and good short-circuit resistance.
2. The corrugated oil tank is adopted to replace the oil conservator. The oil tank cover and the oil tank are all welded along the edge or fastened with bolts, thus prolonging the service life of the transformer oil.
3. After oil removal, embroidery removal and phosphating treatment, the product is sprayed with three times of primer and one time of finish paint inside and outside. The product is salt fog proof, damp heat proof and fungus proof, which can meet the special requirements of metallurgy, petrochemical system and wet and polluted areas. It is beautiful and reliable.
4. The transformer oil tank is fully sealed, and equipped with pressure reducing valve, signal thermometer, gas relay, etc according to the standard requirements to ensure the safe operation of the transformer.
1. The maximum ambient air temperature shall not exceed 40 ℃, and the minimum shall not below - 25 ℃;
2. The altitude shall not exceed 1000m. If special customized transformers and low-voltage components are used, the altitude can reach 4000m;
3. The vertical inclination is no more than 5 °, and no violent vibration and impact;
4. The air humidity is not more than 90% (+ 25 ℃);
5. No gas and conductive dust that will seriously affect the insulation of transformer, no explosion hazard and corrosion of electrical components;
6. Outdoor wind speed shall not exceed 35m / s.
7. If service conditions beyond the above, specially customized product is available.
If any interest , pls feel free to contact us:
Enter Your Message