|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Name:||Oil Immersed Distribusion Transformer||Input Voltage:||Customized Product|
|Advantage:||Best Price & Best Quality In China||Material:||Copper|
oil immersed distribution transformer,
oil immersed power transformer
Amorphous alloy transformer Oil Immersed Transformer
Amorphous alloy is a new kind of strip material. Non-existence of crystalline structures in amorphous alloy materials results in a low magnetizing power and a high resistivity and furthermore a low eddy current loss.
Iron cores made of amorphous alloys may be used to produce a new type of energy saving transformers, which have become an ideal product line for distribution grid updating.
The core adopts a reel core configuration, 3 phases and 5 poles, having a rectangular cross section profile. The coils are also rectangular in profile, which are fabricated by winding acetal enameled wires on the high-voltage side and fabricated by winding oxygen-free copper leads or by copper foils on the low-voltage side, in order to improve the transformer's ability to withstand short-circuit phenomena.
The transformer-interconnecting group has introduced Dyn11 for fear of higher harmonic impacts and such practice has effectively reinforced the endurance capacity against an unbalanced load and remarkably enhanced the power supply quality.
The transformer product line has introduced vacuum oil injection that may entirely eliminate bubbling in coils and thereby ensure a stable insulating performance.
Without using an oil storage cabinet, instead, finned radiators are availed to substitute oil pipes as a cooling element. The inflatable cushion above the oil tank may compress itself with the expansion in transformer oil volume, which helps to isolate transformer oil entirely from atmosphere, thus preventing from and slowing down both oil deterioration and insulation exposure to moisture, intensifying operational reliability, and resulting in a maintenance free operation in normal conditions.
- Extremely Low Loss, Energy-Saving Features, High Power Consuming Efficiency;
- Amorphous Metal Materials are advantageous in that: They just need to consume lesser energy in material manufacture and with their extremely low losses, power is saved in a large sum, thereby greatly reducing the power plant output, or relatively lowering waste gas (CO2, SO2) emission, lessening both environmental pollution and greenhouse effects, and realizing a maintenance free and contamination free state;
- Low in Operating Temperature, Tardy in Insulation Aging, and Long in Transformer Life;
- High Overload Capacity, High Mechanical Strength;
- Amorphous Cores are featured in that: When a magnetic flux pass through amorphous cores in a rather high frequency, these amorphous cores may remain a low iron loss and a low exciting current, which may not result in core saturation. Consequently SBH15 amorphous alloy transformers made from amorphous cores possess a rather fine resistance to harmonic waves;
- Rapid Investment Recovery
Technical Data for SBH15-M-30～2500/10 Series, Amorphous Alloy, 3-Phase, Double-Winding, Oil-Immersed, No-Load Regulating Distribution Transformers