|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
|Model Number:||S11 S13 S15|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Frequency:||50/60Hz||Type:||Oil Type Immersed Current Transformer|
oil immersed distribution transformer,
oil immersed power transformer
330kV Oil Immersed Transformer
330kV oil immersed power transformer is a self-developed product for the transformation of urban and rural power grids in China on the basis of absorbing advanced technologies at home and abroad. Its performance index is superior to GB/T6451< Technical parameters and requirements of three-phase oil immersed power transformer>, fully in line with manufacturing standards of JB/Y3837-1996
1. Low loss and noise: the core plate adopts the laminating form of high-performance silicon steel sheet and five layer step full oblique joint, which can provide low no-load loss and noise. The oil tank adopts the technology of magnetic shielding and copper shielding. According to the different positions of the leakage magnetic field, measures are taken to reduce the eddy current loss, which reduces the load loss and fundamentally solves the local overheating of the transformer.
2. Safe operation: the partial discharge capacity of the product is kept below 100pC. In order to prolong the service life of the transformer and improve its short circuit resistance, the cooling structure is designed reasonably. When the transformer is short circuited, the mechanical stress of the winding conductor is low, and there are other short-circuit withstand measures and strict production process as guarantee.
3. Reliable operation: at present, oil immersed power transformer usually controls on load operation by limiting the average temperature rise of winding to realize the thermal life of transformer. In the development process, the control of hot spot temperature is more important than that of average temperature for large capacity UHV Transformer. For transformers with natural oil circulation, the average temperature rise of oil may meet the requirements, while the temperature rise of hot spot may exceed its limit. Therefore, it is necessary to calculate and strictly control the hot spot temperature rise of large capacity transformer.
4. Easy installation and maintenance: in order to reduce the workload field installation, all accessories are pre installed before leaving the factory. The secondary cable is laid on the main body of the transformer before leaving the factory and led to the terminal box and control box. Most large capacity transformers adopt natural oil circulation and air cooling, and maintain 70% cooling capacity when the fan stopped.
Note: Due to continuous product improvement, the dimensions provided in this sample are for reference only. If necessary, our company can design and produce according to user requirements. Please contact the company in time.
Range of high voltage(%)
|Note: if you have any other special requirements, Please call :86-0532-80966388|
1. The customer needs provide main parameters of the transformer (input and output voltage, capacity, loss, etc.)
2. Other customer requirements