20kV Oil Immersed Transformer Distribution transformer Sealed Transformer Conservater transformer
Introduction to Products
The performances of model S9-M, S10-M, S11-M 22kv series full-sealed oil-immersed distribution transformes conform to Standards IEC. Its core is made of quality cold-rolled silicon sheet and is of a full-miter non-puncture structure and its coil is made of quality oxygen-free copper.
Main Functions And Features
It adopts radiator oil tank of corrugated shteet type or expansion type. As it doesn't need oil conservator, the height of transformer is reduced, and as the transformer oil doesn't contract with air, the oil ageing is retarded, thus prolonging the service life of transformer. The no-load loss of Model S10-M is 20% lower than that of Model S9-M, and S11-M is 30% lower than S9-M.
- The low-voltage winding of an oil immersed transformer, except for copper conductor used for small capacity transformer, generally adopts copper foil winding and extraction hydro-cylinder structure; and the high-voltage winding adopts multi-layer barrel structure. These result in evenly distributed ampere-turns, small magnetic flux leakage, highmechanical strength andstrong short-circuit resistance.
- The iron core and windingare fastened separately. The machine height, low-voltage lead and other fastening parts adopt self-locking locknut and non-suspension structure, which can withstand impact during transportation.
- The coil and iron core are treated by vacuum-drying, and the transformer oil is filtered and oiled in vacuum to reduce the water content inside of the transformer.
- The oil tank is made of corrugated plate, which could absorb oil to compensate temperature fluctuation caused by oil volume change. Therefore, this product has no external oil tank, which significantly reducesheight of the transformer.
- As the corrugated plate replaces the oil storage tank, the transformer oil is isolated from the outside world, effectively preventing entry of oxygen and water and resulting in the decrease of insulation performance.
- The above five performances enables the oil immersed transformer no need to change oil in normal operation, greatly reducing the maintenance cost , and extending the service life of the transformer.