What is the harm of power transformer oil shortage to operation?
A、 Harm of transformer oil shortage
1. If the oil level falls below the monitoring line of the oil level gauge, the gas protection device may malfunction, and the oil level and color cannot be monitored.
2. If the oil level falls below the top cover of the transformer, the contact area between the oil and the air will be increased, so that the oil can easily absorb moisture and oxidize, thus accelerating the deterioration of the oil, reducing the insulation strength of the winding, and rusting the iron core and other parts.
3. Transformer oil can't submerge the tap changer, the leakage discharge between taps will cause high voltage winding short circuit.
4. When the oil level is lower than the upper pipe orifice of the radiator, the oil can not circulate and convection, resulting in a sharp increase in the temperature rise of the transformer, or even burning the transformer.
5. The iron core and winding are easily affected by moisture when exposed to the air, which may cause insulation breakdown and transformer burnout.
B、 Causes of transformer oil shortage
1. During maintenance or test, there is no supplementary oil after oil is discharged from the transformer;
2. Oil leakage or large amount of oil leakage from transformer shell for a long time;
3. The air temperature is too low, the oil quantity in the conservator is insufficient, or the designed volume of the conservator is too small to meet the operation requirements.
C、 Measures for oil shortage of transformer
1. In case of oil shortage due to sudden change of weather and temperature drop, shut down the radiator and replenish oil in time.
2. If there is a large amount of oil leakage, corresponding measures can be taken according to specific conditions and regulations.
3. Purchase high quality brand transformer
D、 Quality assurance of transformer manufactured by hengfengyou electric
1. Adopt corrugated oil tank, robot automatic welding, avoid leakage.
2. After pickling, the shell shall be sprayed with plastic to ensure that the paint of the shell will not fall off for 30 years (test standard: coating corrosion resistance within 100h, hardness ≥ 0.4, test method according to Chinese national GB / t1730 standard).
3. The transformer oil shall be 25 # and 45 # Kunlun lubricating oil of PetroChina, in accordance with the Chinese national standard GB / T 7595-2017, to ensure the long-term safe and stable operation of the transformer.
4. Add enough oil to the transformer before leaving the factory. For the transformer with oil conservator, the optimal capacity of oil conservator should be matched to meet the load demand.