|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wood pack|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 piece/year|
mv switchgear panel,
medium voltage cabinet
Xgn15-12 ac high voltage sulfur hexafluoride ring network switching equipment (hereinafter referred to as the ring network cabinet) is widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, high-rise buildings, residential communities, schools, etc., as 10KV power distribution system ring network power supply and terminal distribution.
1. Xgn15-12 type combined sulfur hexafluoride ac metal closed-loop switchgear is a new generation of metal closed switchgear with sulfur hexafluoride switch as the main switch, air insulation, compact structure, expandable.It is characterized by simple structure, flexible operation, reliable interlock and convenient installation.It has different applications.According to the requirements of different users to provide satisfactory technical solutions.
2. The adoption of sensor technology and protective relays, coupled with advanced technical performance and portable and flexible assembly solutions, can meet the changing needs of the market.
3. Xgn15-12 unit sulfur hexafluoride ring cabinet is suitable for 50hz, 12kv ac power system, widely used in industrial and civil cable ring network and power supply terminal engineering.Especially suitable for the following places: special places requiring automatic switching of double power supply, urban residential distribution network, small secondary substation, open and close houses, industrial and mining enterprises, shopping malls, airports, subway, wind power, hospitals, stadiums, railways, tunnels, etc.
4. Protection level up to IP2X.
1. Elevation: the elevation shall not exceed 2000MM;
2. Ambient temperature: -25°C~40C;
3. Relative humidity: daily average is no more than 95%, and monthly average is no more than 90%;
4. Surrounding environment: the surrounding air is not polluted by corrosive gases or flammable gases, water vapor, etc.No frequent violent vibration.
5. If the above normal conditions of use are exceeded, the user may negotiate with the company.
|Rated frequence withstand voltage||KV||42/48||42/48|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage||KV||75/85||75/85|
|Rated mainly acnive load breaking current||A||630|
|Rated closed-loop distribution circuit current||A||630|
|Rated short-circuit making current(peak)||KA||50||80|
|Rated peak withstand current||KA||50||50|
|Rated short-time withstand current||KA||20||20|
|Rated duration of short circuit load break switch||S||4||4|
|Rated SF6 gas pressure(20ºC gauge)||MPa||0.04||0.04|
|Mechanical endurance load break switch/
|Rated short-circuit breaking current||KA||20/50||31.5/50|
|Rated transfer current||A||1750|
|Degree of protection||IP4X||IP4X|
1. Schematic diagram of main circuit or electrical schematic diagram
2. Arrangement and layout
3. Model, specification and quantity of main components.
4. Incoming and outgoing wire method and cable specification, etc
5. If bus connection is required between the devices, bus connection and height from the ground shall be provided.
6. Other ordering requirements