|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wood pack|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 piece/year|
mv switchgear panel,
medium voltage cabinet
The inflatable ring network cabinet is suitable for 12kV power system, which is mainly used for power supply of ring network, automatic isolation of fault area and line segment in distribution network.Only the upper power distribution automation terminal equipment (FTU/RTU) and communication device are equipped in the ring network cabinet to communicate with the control center of the power distribution automation system, and it can measure the voltage and current of the line and monitor the working state of each switch.
The ring network cabinet seals all switch equipment in a closed stainless steel box filled with SF6, and there is no exposed live body outside. It is a fully enclosed and fully insulated switch equipment, which is not affected by the external environment and runs safely and reliably.The ring network cabinet is divided into straight through cabinet, circuit breaker cabinet, load switch cabinet, combination electrical cabinet, contact switch cabinet, metering cabinet and other standard units can be flexibly combined to achieve multiple schemes.
1. Stainless steel metal shell, filled with SF6 gas as insulation medium, full insulation, maintenance free;
2. It has obvious visual break point;
3. Reliable chain and safe operation.
conditions of use
1. Elevation: the elevation shall not exceed 2000MM;
2. Ambient temperature: -25°C~40C;
3. Relative humidity: daily average is no more than 95%, and monthly average is no more than 90%;
4. Surrounding environment: the surrounding air is not polluted by corrosive gases or flammable gases, water vapor, etc.No frequent violent vibration.
5. If the above normal conditions of use are exceeded, the user may negotiate with the company.
1. Schematic diagram of main circuit or electrical schematic diagram
2. Arrangement and layout
3. Model, specification and quantity of main components.
4. Incoming and outgoing wire method and cable specification, etc
5. If bus connection is required between the devices, bus connection and height from the ground shall be provided.
6. Other ordering requirements