|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Product Name:||33/11 Kv 50/60Hz 5000Kva Oil Immersed Power Distribution Transformer||Type:||Oil Immersed,Oil Type,oil Immersed Current Transformer 132kv|
|Standard:||IEC Standards,ANCI,DIN,GB1094-1996||Name:||Oil Immersed Distribusion Transformer|
|Input Voltage:||Customized Product|
oil immersed distribution transformer,
oil immersed power transformer
Qingdao Hengfengyou group specializes in the development research, manufacturing and service of power transformers for 30 years. At present, the company has 10 senior engineers, 30 senior technicians, more than 200 employees, with an annual output value of 50 million US dollars and an annual production capacity of more than 10 million kVA. Hengfengyou is a large-scale enterprise in the field of power transmission and distribution equipment manufacturing. With high-quality products and perfect service system, It now provides reliable power transformer products and services for more than 50 countries and regions around the world. It has established a good reputation and image of "HFY" brand in the global market, and won extensive trust and praise from customers.
10KV oil immersed transformer
1. The low-voltage winding of an oil immersed transformer, except for copper conductor used for small capacity transformer, generally adopts copper foil winding and extraction hydro-cylinder structure; and the high-voltage winding adopts multi-layer barrel structure. These result in evenly distributed ampere-turns, small magnetic flux leakage, high mechanical strength and strong short-circuit resistance.
2. The iron core and winding are fastened separately. The machine height, low-voltage lead and other fastening parts adopt self-locking locknut and non-suspension structure, which can withstand impact during transportation.
3. The coil and iron core are treated by vacuum-drying, and the transformer oil is filtered and oiled in vacuum to reduce the water content inside of the transformer.
4. The oil tank is made of corrugated plate, which could absorb oil to compensate temperature fluctuation caused by oil volume change. Therefore, this product has no external oil tank, which significantly reduces height of the transformer.
5. As the corrugated plate replaces the oil storage tank, the transformer oil is isolated from the outside world, effectively preventing entry of oxygen and water and resulting in the decrease of insulation performance.
6.The above five performances enables the oil immersed transformer no need to change oil in normal operation, greatly reducing the maintenance cost , and extending the service life of the transformer.
1. The customer needs provide main parameters of the transformer (input and output voltage, capacity, loss, etc.)
2. Other customer requirements
Note: Due to continuous product improvement, the dimensions provided in this sample are for reference only. If necessary, our company can design and produce according to user requirements. Please contact the company in time.
|Main technical parameters|
|Main circuit rated voltage(V)||..........................||Ac 400 (600)|
|Rated voltage of auxiliary circuit (V)||..........................||Ac 220/380 (400) dc 110/220|
|Rated frequency (Hz)||..........................||50(60)|
|Rated insulation voltage(V)||..........................||690(1000)|
|Rated current(A)||The level of bus||≤6000|
|Rated short-time bus withstand current (kA/1s)||..........................||50,80|
|Rated peak withstand current of bus (kA/0.1s)||..........................||105,176|
Power frequency test voltage (V/1min)
|Three-phase four-wire system||A,B,C,PEN|
|Three-phase five-wire system||A,B,C,PE,N|