|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard wooden boxes for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Product Name:||Box Type Fixed Metal Closed Switchgear / High Voltage Switchgear,Substation,outdoor Prefabricated Compact 11kv Substation,switchgear Outdoor Pre Installed Type Transformer Substation||Type:||Distribution Box Electrical Boxes,Box Type Prefabricated Substation|
|Rated Voltage:||10KV,40.5kV,13.2KV,10KV~40KV,6kv To 35kV||Application:||Electric Power Transmission|
|Frequency:||50/60Hz||Material:||Stainless Steel,Copper,aluminum-zinc Plate|
|Color:||Customer Request||Rated Capacity:||30-3000kva|
power distribution substation,
electrical distribution substation
Professional Compact Electrical Distribution Substation Equipment 11kv 33kv 3 Phase
Box type substation is a compact complete set of distribution equipment that combines high-voltage switchgear, distribution transformer and low-voltage switchgear according to certain wiring scheme. Main components: transformer, high-voltage switchgear and its control equipment, low-voltage switchgear and its control equipment, corresponding internal connecting wire (cable, busbar, etc.) and other auxiliary equipment.
This product is a series of products designed and produced by our company to meet the needs of urban and rural power grid construction on the basis of introducing domestic and foreign advanced electrical manufacturing technology. It has the characteristics of small size, compact structure, intelligent operation, safety and reliability, short period of field installation and commissioning, and can replace the traditional substation. And it can meet the requirements of users' electric energy measurement, reactive power compensation, high and low voltage schemes, and it represents the development direction of small and medium-sized substations. This product is suitable for 10kV / 50Hz / 30 ~ 1600kVA power users in industrial and mining enterprises, docks, airports, public places, high-rise buildings and residential areas.
1. The maximum ambient air temperature shall not exceed 45℃, and the minimum shall not exceed - 45℃;
2. The altitude shall not exceed 1000m. If special customized transformers and low-voltage components are used, the altitude can reach 4000m;
3. It shall be placed in a place with a vertical inclination of no more than 5°and no severe vibration or impact;
4. The air humidity is not more than 90% (+ 25℃);
5. Gas place without conducting dust, explosion hazard, corrosion metal and electrical components;
6. Outdoor wind speed shall not exceed 35m/s.
7. If the above normal use environment conditions are exceeded, the customer can customize it with our company.
1. The box shell is designed according to the actual situation with reference to foreign advanced technology, and it has the characteristics of firmness, heat insulation and ventilation, stable performance, corrosion prevention, dust prevention, waterproof, small animal prevention, beautiful appearance, etc. There are many choices of shell materials, such as steel plate, composite plate, stainless steel plate, cement plate, etc.
2. There are high-voltage switchgear such as xgn15, hxgn17 or kyn28a and other equipment in the high-voltage room for high-voltage incoming line, high-voltage metering and high-voltage outgoing line. The high-voltage side can be arranged with ring network power supply, terminal power supply, dual power supply and other power supply modes, and high-voltage metering elements can also be installed to meet the requirements of high-voltage metering. The main switch is generally load switch or vacuum circuit breaker, with compact and reasonable structure and perfect anti misoperation function.
3. There are low-voltage switchgear such as GGD, GCS or MNS and other equipment in the low-voltage room for low-voltage incoming line, reactive compensation and low-voltage outgoing line. The low-voltage side adopts the panel type or cabinet mounted structure to form the power supply scheme required by the user, which can meet the power distribution, lighting distribution, reactive compensation, electric energy metering and other functions. The main switch generally adopts the universal circuit breaker or the intelligent circuit breaker, which is flexible in installation and simple in operation.
4. The transformer in the transformer room can use the fully sealed oil immersed transformer or dry-type transformer. The oil immersed transformer can be S9, S11, S13 or SH15, and the dry-type transformer can be scb10, scb11, SGB10 or scbh15. According to the actual needs of customers, it can be configured freely, which has the advantages of more selectivity and flexibility.
5. The cover of the box is designed with double-layer structure, and the interlayer is filled with foam plastics, which has good heat insulation function. The transformer room is equipped with anti condensation and automatic temperature control monitoring, heating and cooling devices. A dust-proof device is arranged on the position of the door sheet and the louver outside the side plate.
Note: Due to continuous product improvement, the dimensions provided in this sample are for reference only. If necessary, our company can design and produce according to user requirements. Please contact the company in time.
|Main technical parameters|
|Main circuit rated voltage(V)||..........................||Ac 400 (600)|
|Rated voltage of auxiliary circuit (V)||..........................||Ac 220/380 (400) dc 110/220|
|Rated frequency (Hz)||..........................||50(60)|
|Rated insulation voltage(V)||..........................||690(1000)|
|Rated current(A)||The level of bus||≤6000|
|Rated short-time bus withstand current (kA/1s)||..........................||50,80|
|Rated peak withstand current of bus (kA/0.1s)||..........................||105,176|
Power frequency test voltage (V/1min)
|Three-phase four-wire system||A,B,C,PEN|
|Three-phase five-wire system||A,B,C,PE,N|
1. Conceptual drawing or electrical schematic diagram of main circuit.
2. Model, specification and quantity of main components.
3. Incoming and outgoing line mode and cable specification, etc.
4. Shell material and appearance: composite plate, steel plate, stainless steel plate, cement plate, etc.
5. Other order requirements.