|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 piece/year|
|Model Number:||MNS||Max Current:||UP To 5000A|
|Frequency:||50Hz||Keyword:||MNS Drawable Cabinet|
|Rated Voltage:||380V/660V||Standard:||IEC439-1 GB7251.1 JB/T9961|
|Product Name:||Upto 5000A Drawable/Drawout Low Voltage||Application:||Electric Power Transmission|
electrical switch cabinet,
switchgear control panel
MNS LV withdrawable switchgear (hereinafter referred to as device) is manufactured by standard module through consulting MNS series low voltage switch cabinet of Switzerland ABB Company and synthetically improved. The device is applicable to the system with AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 660V and below, used as a control device for various power generation, transmission, distribution, power transfer, and power consumption device. It is widely used in low voltage distribution systems of the various mining enterprise, tall buildings, and hotels, municipal construction, etc. Besides the general land
use, after special disposal, it also can be used for marine petrol drill taken platform and nuclear power station. The device accords with international standard IEC439-1 and national standard GB7251.1.
1. Ambient air temperature: -5℃+40℃and the average temperature should not exceed +35℃ in 24h.
2. Air condition: With clean air. Relative humidity should not exceed 50% at +40℃. The higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature. Ex. 90% at +20℃. But in view of the temperature change, it is possible that
moderate dews will produce casually.
3. Altitude above sea level should not exceed 2000M.
4. The device is suitable for transportation and store with the following temperature:-25℃ ~+55℃, in a short time (within 24h) it reaches +70℃. Under the limiting temperature, the device should not suffer damage that
cant recover, and it can works normally under normal conditions.
5. If the above operating conditions not meet the user’s demand. Consult with manufactory.
6. Technical agreement should be signed additionally if the device is used for marine petrol drill taken
platform and nuclear power station
|Rated voltage||to 660V|
|Ratd voltage impacte indurance||8KV|
|Grounding system||TT,IT, TN-S,TN-C-S|
|Ratd voltage of auxiliary circuit||AC380,220v/ DC220v|
|Maximum coil in and out broken circuit||6300A|
|Horizontal busbar rated current||4000A|
|Vertical busbar rated current||2000A,1000A|
|Horizontal busbar ratd shorttime withstand current||50/80KA|
|Horizontal busbar rated peak value withstand current||105/176KA|
|Vertical busbar rated short time withstand current||50KA|
|Vertical busbar rated peak value withstand current||105KA|