|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Supply Ability:||5000 piece/year|
|Standard:||High Voltage||Feature:||Practical And Durable|
|Product Name:||Metal-clad Switchgear||Rated Voltage:||12KV /24KV|
Metal Clad Removable Switchgear KYN61 High Voltage Power Distribution Board
Kyn61-40.5 (Z) type armored shifting open type ac metal closed switch cabinet (hereinafter referred to as the switch cabinet) is a three-phase ac 50Hz, rated voltage 40.5kv indoor complete distribution unit.As a power plant, substation and industrial and mining enterprises to receive and distribute electricity with the circuit control, protection and monitoring functions, but also can be used for frequent operations.
The switchgear conforms to GB/ t11022-1999, gb3906-2006 and DL 404-1997.
1. The cabinet structure adopts assembled structure, and the circuit breaker adopts handcart floor structure;
2. Equipped with a new type of composite insulated vacuum circuit breaker with good interchangeability and simple replacement;
3. Screw nut propulsion mechanism is installed in the vehicle frame, which can easily move the handcart and prevent damage to the propulsion structure due to improper operation;
4. All operations can be carried out in the closed state of the cabinet door;
5. The interlock between the main switch, handcart and switch cabinet door adopts the mandatory mechanical lock to meet the "five defense" function;
6. The cable room is full of space to connect multiple cables
7. Quick grounding switch is used for grounding and circuit short-circuit;
8. Enclosure protection class IP3X, handcart compartment door open, protection class IP2X;
9. The product conforms to gb3906-1991.dl 404-1997 and adopts the international iec-298 standard with reference.
Conditions of use
1. Ambient air temperature: -15c ~ +40C;
2. Altitude: 2000m and below;
3. Humidity conditions: the daily average is no more than 95%, and the daily average of water vapor pressure is no more than 2.2kpa;The monthly average is no more than 90%, and the monthly average water vapor pressure is no more than 1.8kPa.
4. Earthquake intensity: no more than 8 degrees;
5. No obvious pollution places such as corrosive or combustible gases.
6. If the above normal conditions of use are exceeded, the user may negotiate with the company.
1. Schematic diagram of main circuit or electrical schematic diagram
2. Arrangement and layout
3. Model, specification and quantity of main components.
4. Incoming and outgoing wire method and cable specification, etc
5. If bus connection is required between the devices, bus connection and height from the ground shall be provided.
6. Other ordering requirements