|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO IEC CB COC KEMA SNI SABS CCC|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||wood pack|
|Delivery Time:||15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||LC T/T|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/year|
|Type:||Dry-type,Dry Type,transformer,Cast Resin||Output Voltage:||200V/220V/230V/240V/380V/400V/ 415V/440V/480V/600V/690V|
cast resin dry type transformer,
power distribution transformer
SCB13 Dry type transformer
1. Low loss, low noise, low partial discharge.
2. Strong anti-short circuit capability and high anti-lightning impact level.
3. Excellent moisture resistance for operation at 100% relative humidity.
4. Strong overload capability for long-term operation at 150% loading.
Transformer Test Report
For all transformers developed and supplied by Hengfengyou, Type tests and Specials Tests have been carried out in internationally-recognized independent test lab, and test reports have been obtain, including:
1. C2/E2/F1 test report for cast resin dry type transformer
2. Aging test report for cast resin dry type transformer
3. Aseismatic report for cast resin dry type transformer
4. Type and special test reports for class 1E dry type transformer for nuclear power station application
5. Type and special test reports for various traction/excitation trasnformers
6. . Type and special test reports for amorphous alloy core dry type transformer
7. Type and special test reports for three-phroof (salt-fog, midew, humdid-heat) performance
· Structural features
1. The core is made of high quality grain-oriented cold-rollled silicon steel of high magnetic conductivity, by using 45°five-step overlapping method to reduce the no-load loss and no-load current.
2. Simulation analysis method is applied for the core design, thus to precisely and effectively calculate the vibration frequency and scale.
3. Flexible connections are adopted between the core and coils, core and clamps. With these measures, transformer's noise level has been improved by 10-15dB over the conventional products.
Note: due to the constantly updated products, shape size and product weight in the table will have some changes, please refer to provide the appearance size chart when ordering.
1. For LV windings above 400 kVA capacity, superior foil conductors are adopted for winding manufacturing, thus to obtain better amper-turn balance and less transverse magnetic flux leakage, and finally to greatly improves transformer's anti-short circuit capability.
2. By reasonably designing the oil passage within the winding, winding's heat dispersion effect is greatly increased. Thus the reasonable design has decreased temperature rise and improved products' overload capability.
1. HV windings are manufactured with superior wire conductors, insulated reinforced with fiber glass.
2. The HV windings are cast under vacuum and high pressure conditions in Germany HUBERS vacuum Cast Machine, resulting the best resin penetration and very low partial discharge( partial discharge for 11kV product could be lower than 5Pc).
3. Optimized structure is adopted for HV windings to improve transformer's electric field. Lighting impulse simulation calculation was adopted for winding model design, thus to substantially improve product's anti-lighting capability.